Pooleys United Kingdom Flight Guide - The Pilots Favourite for Six Decades!
The Pooleys United Kingdom Flight Guide is produced once again in full-colour. Pooleys sets the standard
in aeronautical information and presentation. Published annually, this guide is produced by, and with the support of, aviators across the UK.
ALL TEXT ENTRY PRIVATE AIRFIELDS/STRIPS UPGRADED TO FULL GRAPHIC PLATE
- Every plate remastered and graticule ticks added.
- Full-colour illustrated airfield plates and area charts in every guide.
- UNIQUE to Pooleys - 16 fold-out colour area charts with the loose-leaf version.
- Updates by email of frequency and airspace changes.
- 4 printed sets of amendments each year sent by post for the loose-leaf version.
- Unprecedented popularity.
- Highly acclaimed - Pooleys is the generic word for accurate, up-to-date airfield and airspace
- Spiral edition has one large single spiral for ease of use.
- The most up-to-date flight guide on the market at the time of release.
It also contains the following:
Definitive information on 982 UK aerodromes, 570 landing charts and multi-coloured area charts, private airfields and farm strips, helicopter landing sites (now available online as a free download), microlight sites, glider sites, parascending sites, free-fall parachute sites, notified controlled airspace, airspace classification, VFR criteria & VMC minima, specified minimum weather provisions, ATC regulations & procedures, air traffic control services, controlling authorities & comms frequencies, MATZ & LARS, DACS & DAAIS, meteorological services, landing fees, sunrise/sunset tables and many other items of useful aeronautical information.